Website Works For You 24/7
Some of the questions that come up is do we really need a website for our business? Now depending on who you are talking to you could get different answers.
However, the internet is here to stay and if you really look at the opportunities the internet offers your business you would have a website and you would put some time, effort, energy into it.
Websites are a way to take your business global, and never has there been a time of more importance to expand marketplace then now with the economic downturn. Here are 20 reasons why a website will make your business better!
- The Internet functions 24 hours a day, seven days a week and has the most inexpensive and widespread marketing capabilities.
- The Internet is an excellent way to market your business and sell your products and services because of expanded marketplace, not tied to geography.
- More and more customers are logging on, making purchases, buying services and researching choices and information through the Internet. (an estimated 248,241,969 internet users, that is a 206% increase from 200-2007)
- A good website will help you reach and retain customers; you can use it to interact with your customers send information to customers, reply to emails day and night.
- You can reply to your customers or potential customers automatically without you having to get involved at all with “autoresponders”
Website for you Business
- It can be used simply to let potential customers know you are there instead to just sell, particularly those that rely on a local customer base this can be an invaluable source of additional customer inquiries.
- If your business needs to produce brochures or any kind of sales literature it is cheaper to have the customer download it to his machine and print it then you to produce a brochure which you then send
- You can use it to attract customers from outside you local area, you can take your products to totally new markets.
- Customers expect to see you on the Internet; if you cannot meet this expectation then they will go to someone else.
- Many people prefer to search for a company on the Internet rather than search their local Yellow Pages or newspaper.
- They are an effective and efficient way to communicate with potential customers, employees and suppliers.
- They can be easily updated, keeping your product listings and prices always accurate, everyone can see updated information without having to wait.
- Web sites offer an ideal way of showcasing your previous work and accomplishments to potential customers and you can build reputation, credibility and trust with potential customers.
- No matter what your size, a website offers your business the same advantage as your biggest competitors so with a well designed website of even a one man operation can have the same presence as a multi-national corporation.
- An interactive online catalog makes your company’s products accessible everywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year.
- Selling online is a cost-effective way to sell as it comes without the customary overhead of a physical store, like building leases, employees
- You can put an enormous amount of information onto your website for only a little money; you can have pages and pages of information about your company, products or services
- Your website can help with improved customer service by providing information visitors can access, there can be a list of ‘frequently asked questions’ about your service or product.
- You can test out new services or products instantly and less expensively, simply put up a new web page setting out the relevant information, and sends an e-mail to your database of existing customers, and ask for their views.
- You can combine email marketing with your website and save hundreds on advertisements.
You can just look at the advancement that is happening with the internet and your business is required to explore the opportunities that may be missed if you are not on the internet. A good informative website that is well designed and usable is a must.
Content is king and it is important to remember that in your website. Watch this blog for our next article on site design tips for successful online business.
Is your business online? How long as your business been online and what tips can you share that are not posted here?